Published 25 January 2017 Plenary selected for Centre for Addiction and Mental Health redevelopment project
TORONTO, ONTARIO: Plenary Health CAMH has been named the preferred proponent to design, build, finance and maintain the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Phase 1C redevelopment project.
The Plenary Health CAMH team includes:
- Developer: Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd and PCL Investments Canada Inc.
- Design-Builder: PCL Constructors Canada Inc. (Toronto)
- Architect: Stantec Architecture Inc.
- Facilities Management: ENGIE Services Inc. (formerly Cofely Services Inc.)
- Financial Advisor: Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd.
The project is expected to reach financial close in March 2017. The contract cost will be announced publicly following financial close and construction is scheduled to begin in the fall.
The redevelopment project will see the construction of two modern buildings along Queen Street West in Toronto featuring inpatient and outpatient services for those most in need: people who are acutely ill as well as those experiencing the most complex forms of mental illness. The project will result in the construction of approximately 655,000 square feet of new build space, which will include:
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical services for people with complex mental illness, including emergency care and therapeutic support
- Research and educational facilities
- Information and resource facilities
The project also includes the extension of roads, parks and green space improvements and restoration of the heritage wall around the facility.
Director, Corporate Affairs
+1 604 638 5260
+1 604 418 2722